What you’ll do:
- As Software Architect, you provide a high-level understanding of the software and tooling created by the organization. This will mostly be focused on the Microservice Mesh and consuming its React.Js front ends.
- You will also design the cloud infrastructure, draw specifications and requirements for new or changed microservices and libraries.
- You will work closely with the different development teams, ensuring quality through deployment pipelines / DTAP, design patterns in code and testing throughout the layers of the Microservice Mesh.
- Collaborate closely with the CTO, the AI Master (in charge of all AI models) and the security officer.
- Cloud infrastructure—maintain an efficient and secure cloud setup.
- Always checking for new offerings and possible process improvements
- Microservice Network design—Which services and libraries are needed or need to be changed.
- Write clear specifications that can be used to implement, as well as documentation.
- Quality assurance—Control a generic and portable design applicable to all (most) microservices, proper DTAP processes
- Instructing and enabling Sr Software Engineers in the respective teams on how to create services uniformly.
What you’ll need
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in a Computer Science field
- >5 years of experience in back-end development, requirement analysis
- Inquisitive nature, always on the lookout for improvements
- Experience with public cloud (preferably with Google Cloud) and Microservices Architecture
- Experience with JSON REST for the external API’s
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
Nice to have:
- Experience with NodeJS, TypeScript
- Experience with NestJS application framework on Nx monorepo
- Postgres (CloudSQL)
- Experience with React
- Experience with gRPC for the internal services
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance: 8%
- Hybrid work, once a week at the office
- 25 vacation days
- NS business card
- Training and certification
- Growth opportunities and specializations
- Meetups, information evening, sporting events, game nights, staff outings, and much more.
Meet you team!
We feel it is important that everyone can fully enjoy justice, as it was intended. Therefore, we aim to translate cumbersome legal processes into easy-to-use services. This way we ensure you get access to justice through an easy and modern way. The team consists of a mix of lawyers and engineers with a shared passion: improving access to law! We work once a week from our office in Amsterdam with 45 employees, making the Dutch legal system more accessible, little by little. We are a flat organization and don’t like hassle.
- 1st interview | The first interview will be with CTO and HR. The main goal of this conversation is to get into personal ambition, experience, and a fit with the team on a personal level.
- 2nd interview | The second interview will be with the CTO and one of the team members. The main goal of this conversation is to get into technical skills.
- Offer | If you pass the second interview, you will receive an offer the same day.
Curious? Then apply!